RALLYING IN THE NEW YEAR

Feel free to drop in here and chat about anything 200 related
jimsrs200

Re: RALLYING IN THE NEW YEAR

Post by jimsrs200 »

I have just been invited to take the RS200 to Goodwood for the GOODWOOD FESTIVAL OF SPEED this year, there will be a great group of other group B rally cars there as well
Jim :D
jimsrs200

Post by jimsrs200 »

On Wednesday the 16th March i have been asked to take the VIP sponsers of the Goodwood Festival Of Speed up the hill and round the rally stage at night with only the cars lights,should be fun :lol:
On the Thursday i will be taking members of the press round the Forest Stage that should also be fun :lol:
There seems to be a great intrest in the RS200 iam being invited to a lot of Rallies and Fesivals
Jim
cxa2000

Post by cxa2000 »

jimsrs200 wrote:On Wednesday the 16th March i have been asked to take the VIP sponsers of the Goodwood Festival Of Speed up the hill and round the rally stage at night with only the cars lights,should be fun :lol:
On the Thursday i will be taking members of the press round the Forest Stage that should also be fun :lol:
There seems to be a great intrest in the RS200 iam being invited to a lot of Rallies and Fesivals
Jim
Sounds like a nice bit of fun Jim, do you get any perks by being there ;) .
May see you there and may even come up with mine, just put mine into my workshop finally for a bit of work, alloy rad, silicone hoses, and trying to get the turbo sorted claudio
jimsrs200

Post by jimsrs200 »

Hi Claudio
The perks you get are the invite to the main avent in July,i hope you get the car sorted,be good to meet up
Jim
jimsrs200

Post by jimsrs200 »

Hi All
Had a great couple of days and night at the Press day for the Festival of Speed,driving my RS200 through the forest at night was the best fun ever,scared the s--t out of some press who had never been in a rally car let alone at night
I got home and was watching the news on TV and they are showing the the start line at Goodwood and what car was shown twice my Ford RS200 not F1,Nascar,Leman,WRC,no a RS200 :P :P Happy Days
My next outing is the TAC Rally in the WRC Focus,Nigel is taking a RS200,more happy days
Jim
cxa2000

Post by cxa2000 »

I assume some of the press had a spare pair of pants to hand :lol: , i would love to do something like that one day when time permits eventually :cry:

Claudio
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

That's great Jim... Sounds like you had a really good time. I'm really looking forward to see you and the Focus in Belgium now. 8-)
jimsrs200

Post by jimsrs200 »

Hi Klaus
Do you still have my mobil number ,we will be there about lunch time on the thursday
Jim
Mike 2

Post by Mike 2 »

Nice one Jim,

Its good to see you out there campaining your car for the good and benefit of others.

Mike
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

jimsrs200 wrote:Hi Klaus
Do you still have my mobil number ,we will be there about lunch time on the thursday
Jim
I have Julian's number. Will he be with you? I will try to drive up on thursday as well.